Help your eCommerce store to stand out with Simtail’s eCommerce Campaign.
With this program we set-up your business on Google Merchant Centre allowing us to promote your products with Google Shopping Ads.
Only businesses with an online store selling retail products should sign up for this Campaign.
Google Shopping Ads are like rocket fuel for your eCommerce business. They allow consumers to search for, compare and shop for physical products across different retailers who have paid to advertise their products.
They display the product right in the user’s search results giving them a direct line from their query to your product page.
Simtail will manage the entire process for you – from setup to management to reporting.
Our Setup Process Includes:
- The creation of a Google Merchant Account for your business
- The creation of a product “feed” that connects your products to Google Shopping
- A website review with recommendations for optimising product pages
- Syncing of your new Google Merchant Account with Google Ads
- Creation of Ad campaigns with specific audience targeting
- Access and customisation of Google Analytics reports and
Our monthly management includes:
- Weekly product checks and additions based on range
- Weekly ad performance check (constantly updating and optimising)
- Audience targeting
- Marketing promotions and Shopping Ad status checks
- Analytics data analysis – generating internal reports helps us understand what people do once they hit the website etc.
- Monthly reports and video overviews sent to you detailing the outcomes of each month’s campaign
The campaign is billed monthly from your account, you are able to opt-out at any time with no cancellation charge. Simtail highly recommends running your campaign for a minimum of 3 months to ensure best results.
Setup Fee: $1254 inc GST – a once off payment that allows us to integrate with your existing digital presence (website, CRM, analytics etc.)
Monthly Management Fee: $660 inc GST
Recommended Google Media Budget: minimum $150/month*
*This media spend goes directly to Google and will pay for your keyword bids. You are able to increase or decrease this at any time depending on your businesses needs (eg. increase for Christmas promotions)